What's So Great About Cbd?

Exactly.

This is talking about percentage of canbinoid content because there is a difference in decarb temps between THC and CBD.  That has NOTHING to do with testing and % cannabinoids.  It's strictly for figuring decarb times.  Whatever teh % # they are talking about it's a pretty useless # and estimate.

Nope. Just blindly selling. Git yer CBDs ya all. It's the next gold rush..... bs. 

Seriously, maybe someday I will run into someone who wants weak cannabis. Then I will send them over to the lab/dispensary to get faaached over. My patients don't want weak cannabis. They want cannabis that works for them. Not a placebo. Although some of the best medicine ever were placebos. The problem with that and cannabis is you will have to find someone who hasn't had any real cannabis ever to fool them with CBD and little or no THC. Someone who knows better knows your stuff is just weak. But go ahead and sell it if you can. That's America!

Like the reality that's been here all along? The one we know from being cannabis people our whole lives practically? And learned from others long gone, standing on their shoulders. Yup. all of us have been wrong for a long time now. We know nothing and need to forget everything we have learned about cannabis as medicine because you decide to say so now. We are just so out of touch with reality because people are buying bs to see what all the bs hype is all about. 

Its not bs rest  The only BS is coming from you..    Just has two friends  try cbd one with MS one with a neck cadge  BOTH Had possative results..   So now I am pretty much done here with the BS /

I tried CBD when I was 16. What took you so long? It's nothing new. It might work for a few. Good for you. 

I hope you noticed I gave you a classic limerick in the previous post for your Limerick City advertisement. Funny?

What is 'funny' is you take someone's snake oil store ad to show what reality is. How is that reality? It's just mom and pop trying to keep their store open. It has nothing to do with anything other than marketing. And that's also what you have been doing, marketing.

I help people with cannabis, separate from all the bells and whistles of marketing. So in that scenario, to replace some of my plant count with weak cannabis just makes it so I can't help as much. Which would be sad all the way around it. Not funny.

Edited by Restorium2

Another story about how great it is from people trying to sell it? I thought we were past that to studies at this point?

You guys don't believe the studies obviously.  We already posted them and you've already decided they were bunk.  If you don't believe anything off CBD.org and think it's "weak" medicine and bunk then we really have nothing more to talk about.

First you guys say it has to be anecdotal and then that it has to be studies, and then you say you don't believe either one when both are presented.  Waste of my time.

Again, why anyone on a medical MJ site would fight that certain cannabinoids aren't medicine or is weak or that patients and researchers are lying is beyond me.  No help for patients here except to try and tell them what they want and need.  You'd think there'd be more compassion and understanding coming from patients and caregivers who SAY they want to help people?

You guys don't believe the studies obviously.  We already posted them and you've already decided they were bunk.  If you don't believe anything off CBD.org and think it's "weak" medicine and bunk then we really have nothing more to talk about.

First you guys say it has to be anecdotal and then that it has to be studies, and then you say you don't believe either one when both are presented.  Waste of my time.

Again, why anyone on a medical MJ site would fight that certain cannabinoids aren't medicine or is weak or that patients and researchers are lying is beyond me.  No help for patients here except to try and tell them what they want and need.  You'd think there'd be more compassion and understanding coming from patients and caregivers who SAY they want to help people?

We totally believe the studies. They are spot on. You don't understand the studies. 

First, you get totally kicked off the site because you were a butthead.

Then you slink back on pretending to be someone else.

But since you continued being a butthead it was easy to see who you were. 

Yes, you are wasting your time. 100%. Better to blather somewhere else where people don't pay attention to important details.

Edited by Restorium2

Here ya go, but I'm sure you'll consider it bunk since it's animal models, petri dishes, etc. But here's teh evidence.  you know darn well that research is hard to come by so you use it to your advantage in arguing. Have fun I'm out.

https://www.projectcbd.org/conditions

Scientific research has shown CBD may be therapeutic for many conditions. In compiling a list of conditions that CBD may help, we examined hundreds of peer-reviewed articles in scientific journals. Relevant reports have been culled primarily from PubMed, online service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. To these highly technical reports, we have added articles from O'Shaughnessy's and a few stories from general interest publications. 

Most of the PubMed material consists of abstracts on preclinical research involving single cannabinoid molecules, test tubes, petri dishes, animal experiments, and in some cases human cell-line studies. Although all mammals have cell receptors that respond pharmacologically to cannabinoid compounds, data from animal experiments and other preclinical research is not always applicable to humans. GW Pharmaceuticals has conducted successful trials of Sativex, a whole plant CBD-rich cannabis extract, mainly for people suffering from neuropathic pain; summaries of this research are also included. There have been additional studies with synthetic CBD and whole plant cannabis in Brazil and Israel. Unfortunately, political constraints have blocked clinical-oriented CBD research in the United States.

Most of the reports that follow pertain to cannabidiol. Occasionally articles examine the therapeutic potential of other plant cannabinoids—THC, CBDA (cannabidiol in its raw acid form), THCV, CBG, and CBDV, for example. We've also included a few studies that illuminate various aspects of the endocannabinoid system without focusing on CBD.

Select a medical condition below to see the science. Conditions can be found in the footer of every page of this site.

I like my CBD. Right along with my THC and all the rest of the plant. I fight to keep CBD with THC because I know that works better. I'l fight just as hard for CBD as I fight for THC. 

Here ya go, but I'm sure you'll consider it bunk since it's animal models, petri dishes, etc. But here's teh evidence.  you know darn well that research is hard to come by so you use it to your advantage in arguing. Have fun I'm out.

Ah, what a relief that is. Have a good one!

First, you get totally kicked off the site because you were a butthead.

Then you slink back on pretending to be someone else.

But since you continued being a butthead it was easy to see who you were. 

Yes, you are wasting your time. 100%. Better to blather somewhere else where people don't pay attention to important details.

Is that why Norby got kicked off.  I heard there was no warning, he said that you could just ask him to leave but I heard he just showed up and wasn't welcome here anymore.  Kinda slimy to kick someone off without warning when he asked to be asked to leave if he didn't fit in. 

So what's your excuse? :)  And EVERYONE on this site is pretending to be someone else silly billy.

Is that why Norby got kicked off.  I heard there was no warning, he said that you could just ask him to leave but I heard he just showed up and wasn't welcome here anymore.  Kinda slimy to kick someone off without warning when he asked to be asked to leave if he didn't fit in. 

So what's your excuse? :)  And EVERYONE on this site is pretending to be someone else silly billy.

You are totally nutso. Talking about yourself in the third person. How many of you are there? 

I like my CBD. Right along with my THC and all the rest of the plant. I fight to keep CBD with THC because I know that works better. I'l fight just as hard for CBD as I fight for THC. 

Well that's stupid because they are pretty much inseparable except by distillation.  No one here is talking about separating them, just having a hi CBD strain to mix in with hi THC strains or growing 50/50's and different ratios.  So your arguing against no one silly billy.  Just because you say your are fighting for something doesn't make it true.  You are fighting AGAINST hi CBD strains silly billy.  Hi CBD doesn't mean it doesn't have THC.

What's So Great About Cbd?

It works great with THC and all the other cannabinoids. There's nothing else on Earth that can do what CBD does. But it doesn't rule the roost. It's a welcome member in the band. 

If you would've said this in the beginning we wouldn't be arguing, but you change your stance so much to cover your screw ups it gets confusing. You realize a 20:1 CBD to THC ratio is what you are fighting for right?  Cause it fits the bill of what you are for.  As I said before nothing "rules the roost" and no one said anything does, except for you 2 saying that THC "rules the roost".  Who the fuk cares what works for who?  It's all medicine.  Something you guys can't seem to understand.

So ON THIS SITE you are pretending to be someone else. Just like everyone else.

What does it matter who is who?  It's teh words in teh post that matter, doesn't matter who says them.

I see you have no answers to teh 2 questions posed before asking for your name.  Quite telling!

Edited by ANHEMP

If you would've said this in the beginning we wouldn't be arguing, but you change your stance so much to cover your screw ups it gets confusing. You realize a 20:1 CBD to THC ratio is what you are fighting for right?  Cause it fits the bill of what you are for.  As I said before nothing "rules the roost" and no one said anything does, except for you 2 saying that THC "rules the roost".  Who the fuk cares what works for who?  It's all medicine.  Something you guys can't seem to understand.

It's the whole deal for caregivers, what works for who. It's what we do. 

It's the most important thing. It's what is separating me from your present personality. You say you don't give a fuk and I care. Makes all the difference.