Sour

Well I went and got me a couple new strains I was set on what I wanted based on the menu. However I get there start talking to the guy running the place. I don't like sativa nor do I enjoy growing them I tell the guy that. Based off that the guy recommends sour dub said it's a good couch lock indica. Cool so I get that as that's what I was looking for. I get home start looking around about it online. Everything I see points to it being a sativa. Does anyone have or had the sour dub that's indica? Or anyone growing it have any tips on it?

There is only one sour dubb. Found by greyskull in San Diego years ago from five seeds given to a friend of his from BOG. She, like most plants is a hybrid but I would say the buzz is more energetic than a couch lock indica. Super slow in veg and typically on the light side as far as yield goes. Known mostly for the great flavor and happy buzz, she lacks bag appeal and is a pain in the butt to trim.

There is only one sour dubb. Found by greyskull in San Diego years ago from five seeds given to a friend of his from BOG. She, like most plants is a hybrid but I would say the buzz is more energetic than a couch lock indica. Super slow in veg and typically on the light side as far as yield goes. Known mostly for the great flavor and happy buzz, she lacks bag appeal and is a pain in the butt to trim.

Sounds like the opposite of what i wanted. Well gunna grow it out anyways.

Strain Lineage / Genealogy

Chem Dawg x [MassSuperSkunk (Aka: Massachusetts Super Skunk) x Sensi Seeds - Northern Lights]

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Sour_Dubble/BOG_Seeds/

I hope you realize that is a bunch of bullshite

It didn't even have a name when greyskull popped the seeds. Caligreen came up with the name and it as chosen in part because the of the SD connection, Sour Dubble/San Diego. Anyone claiming to have sour dubb in seed form is a straight buster.

If you scroll to the bottom of that linked page hammerhead confirms the same thing.

Edited by shishka