Cooking With A Chocolate Bar?

I recently accidentally purchased a chocolate bar containing 1000mg of THC. I normally keep my doses quite low and that's a whole lot. I was hoping I could maybe bake it into brownies or something I'm more comfortable with. A chocolate bar like that is too easy to eat too much of. But then I'm not sure if heating the chocolate would ruin it or anything. I need some suggestions/tips/pointers, please. Thanks for your time. ❤❤

I recently accidentally purchased a chocolate bar containing 1000mg of THC. I normally keep my doses quite low and that's a whole lot. I was hoping I could maybe bake it into brownies or something I'm more comfortable with. A chocolate bar like that is too easy to eat too much of. But then I'm not sure if heating the chocolate would ruin it or anything. I need some suggestions/tips/pointers, please. Thanks for your time. ❤❤

Eat small little bits don't eat it all at once

If you slow melt it in a double boiler to keep the temp very low, you can use it to coat any number of delicious treats.  As basic as pretzels or little rice krispy treats.  I just wouldn't heat it up much or too high. Just enough to melt it, like 105 degrees.

Or if really concerned about eating too much, just do a drizzle on similar treats.

I'm guessing what you bought was a bar that said it contained 1000mg thc. Does it really? I would be willing to bet it does not.

For anyone with an Instagram account there is an account called "got_clean_meds" that has been anonymously buying and having tested by a third party lab and I'd say 95% of edibles come in well shy of advertised claims. Some claiming 100 mg's are coming in as low as 3 mg's.

And to people putting concentrates on shelves watch out, they're testing residual ppm's as well. Good to see someone looking out for the patients that choose to shop at the dispensaries.