76 replies to this topic

#41 Restorium2

Restorium2

Advanced Member

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,321 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:46 AM

The logical thinking would be that the guy you made up would have also known what Blackhorse knew since he was a petition holder. See how that works? Lies can't hold water in the long run. And hate makes it impossible to think logically. 

#42 ANHEMP

ANHEMP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:12 AM

You can't back out on it now. You inferred it was the weed that did it. Come clean. 

Well, if THC can make some people have panic attacks and personally I've had problems remembering where i was going and just followed muscle memory when driving and ended up at the wrong place I'm sure it could make you forget signing just like it appeared on my license.  Not a big deal.  Like you said alcohol amd smokes are legal and look what they do.  Get over it Resto.  Why do you always do this?  Wait till some new member speaks an off handed statement and then spend the next couple days trying to nail them to the wall for it.  Seems like you can only have thoughts on this forum between a narrow line of acceptable and Resto and a few others get to lay out what that narrow line is?

• william7 likes this

#43 ANHEMP

ANHEMP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:15 AM

Blackhorse proved your he said 'guy' was a liar. The guy you keep parroting. To me, when you parrot a liar you are also a liar. I think you made the whole thing up and there was no he said. You just wanted to bust on people who get high. Just like your whole theme has been here since you started posting. It's not just this time. It's been often. Just wanted you to know I noticed. And it's getting old. 

People in glass houses............

I'm watching too Resto.

You know what's getting old is you thinking you have to "protect everyones ears from these heathens typing on a website"!!! :)

• william7 likes this

#44 Restorium2

Restorium2

Advanced Member

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,321 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:17 AM

As Wild Bill suggested, here's a thread for showing where to go to sign the petition. I signed the petition at Grow Masters in Menominee. Their address is: 2900 10th St, Menominee, MI 49858.

The man running the store gave me the leaflet below about a cannabis legalization meeting to be held locally. He said it was from NORML.

He also advised me that a lot of signatures were rejected for the 2016 petition because people didn't write their names exactly as they appeared in the voter registration. He said many people were too high when they signed. 

kO5TZFB.jpg

Say whatever you want about the drama that ensues when you try to make a point here.

What is important to me is that that bolded part up there was proven to be a total lie.

No signatures were rejected because people were high.

It's a terrible lie mostly because it cuts people down in a dishonest and ignorant way. 

I can't just sit back and let that go .........

• Apollo likes this

#45 ANHEMP

ANHEMP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:37 AM

Say whatever you want about the drama that ensues when you try to make a point here.

What is important to me is that that bolded part up there was proven to be a total lie.

No signatures were rejected because people were high.

It's a terrible lie mostly because it cuts people down in a dishonest and ignorant way. 

I can't just sit back and let that go .........

So some guy behind a counter makes a stupid offhand statement because he woke up on the wrong side of the bed(sound familiar Resto?) and you shoot the messenger and accuse him of being an "anti".  Sounds familiar to me.

• william7 likes this

#46 Restorium2

Restorium2

Advanced Member

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,321 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:58 AM

So some guy behind a counter makes a stupid offhand statement because he woke up on the wrong side of the bed(sound familiar Resto?) and you shoot the messenger and accuse him of being an "anti".  Sounds familiar to me.

The 'alleged' guy behind the counter was a petition holder and he would have known that ALL the signatures were rejected because our government was dicking with the rules. Officially they said it was to stop a fracking petition but the timing of it all made it clear they wanted to kill the legalization petition.

The petition was killed by no fault of people getting high and to blame it on the victims of our corrupt government is a super huge wrong.  

• zapatosunidos likes this

#47 zapatosunidos

zapatosunidos

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 8,562 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:02 AM

The petition was killed by no fault of people getting high and to blame it on the victims of our corrupt government is a super huge wrong.  

Then to repeat the offhand, negative remark on a public site is the real problem. Trying to attract signatures for legalization by putting down cannabis-using voters is some kind of stupid, or malicious. Regardless, it should be stopped before the campaign gets going, right? It is a loser of a strategy to educate voters.

• Restorium2 likes this

#48 Restorium2

Restorium2

Advanced Member

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,321 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:07 AM

Exactly. I've been watching the public relations side of this and there's a lot of room for improvement.

This whole, "They were too high" with a little chuckle is definitely propaganda from haters. You can smell it a mile away. It's something the cops would big belly laugh about as they suck down some more donuts. I smell bacon all over this.

#49 ANHEMP

ANHEMP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:19 AM

Then to repeat the offhand, negative remark on a public site is the real problem. Trying to attract signatures for legalization by putting down cannabis-using voters is some kind of stupid, or malicious. Regardless, it should be stopped before the campaign gets going, right? It is a loser of a strategy to educate voters.

Ya, that's the real problem, sigh.  Besides, you guys weren't even for the last legalization effort.  So you guys can trash it all you want but if someone says, probably jokingly, people were too stoned to sign correctly, you sure have enough time to trash them for a stupid off handed comment on the internet?  Hopefully you have a LOT of time between now and nov 2018.

• william7 likes this

#50 ANHEMP

ANHEMP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:24 AM

Exactly. I've been watching the public relations side of this and there's a lot of room for improvement.

This whole, "They were too high" with a little chuckle is definitely propaganda from haters. You can smell it a mile away. It's something the cops would big belly laugh about as they suck down some more donuts. I smell bacon all over this.

You guys should really read the stuff you guys write and listen to how it sounds.  You guys really push stuff out of the park to try and justify your opinions.  Ya we're all cops because we don't think exactly like you do.  Holy Shiit!

• william7 likes this

#51 zapatosunidos

zapatosunidos

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 8,562 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:33 AM

Ya, that's the real problem, sigh.  Besides, you guys weren't even for the last legalization effort.  So you guys can trash it all you want but if someone says, probably jokingly, people were too stoned to sign correctly, you sure have enough time to trash them for a stupid off handed comment on the internet?  Hopefully you have a LOT of time between now and nov 2018.

I am not going to trash the poster, and that is not what is happening. I will delete next time. This thread is a written warning to everybody that this kind of backhanded activism is not going to stand on this site. Get your shit together.

#52 ANHEMP

ANHEMP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:45 AM

I am not going to trash the poster, and that is not what is happening. I will delete next time. This thread is a written warning to everybody that this kind of backhanded activism is not going to stand on this site. Get your bunny muffin together.

Have you read anything Resto has written in this thread?  Do you remember anything that Resto said about MiLegalize?  Holy Shiit!

Could you explain backhanded activism? I guess I just really don't understand if a stupid offhanded comment from someone who isn't even on the site is that harmful to "the movement".

Edited by ANHEMP, 14 June 2017 - 11:48 AM.

#53 ANHEMP

ANHEMP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:51 AM

Then to repeat the offhand, negative remark on a public site is the real problem.

#54 Smallbiz

Smallbiz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:52 AM

You should re-name this site "The zap and resto forum" that would fit better.
  • Apollo likes this

#55 zapatosunidos

zapatosunidos

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 8,562 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:53 AM

Have you read anything Resto has written in this thread?  Do you remember anything that Resto said about MiLegalize?  Holy Shiit!

Could you explain backhanded activism? I guess I just really don't understand if a stupid offhanded comment from someone who isn't even on the site is that harmful to "the movement".

Anybody pushing petitions is educating voters on the issue. Every conversation is an opportunity to educate, for better or worse. Can you really not understand this, or just trying to bait me?

Then the backhanded comment spreads. It spreads first onto this site, and unopposed, becomes whatever truth means these days.

This is just the beginning, and an opportunity to succeed or fail at voter education.

#56 zapatosunidos

zapatosunidos

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 8,562 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:54 AM

You should re-name this site "The zap and resto forum" that would fit better.

Whiner. Post more if you don't like it.

#57 Smallbiz

Smallbiz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:55 AM

As Wild Bill suggested, here's a thread for showing where to go to sign the petition. I signed the petition at Grow Masters in Menominee. Their address is: 2900 10th St, Menominee, MI 49858.

The man running the store gave me the leaflet below about a cannabis legalization meeting to be held locally. He said it was from NORML.

He also advised me that a lot of signatures were rejected for the 2016 petition because people didn't write their names exactly as they appeared in the voter registration. He said many people were too high when they signed.

kO5TZFB.jpg

This was just a statement about something somebody said and u called the poster an anti and a liar, shame on you rest shame.
  • ANHEMP and william7 like this

#58 william7

william7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:39 PM

In the past, I've noticed that zapatosunidos posts were always thoughtful and informative and that he is an educated and reasonable man. So this leads me to the obvious conclusion that this must be a family matter. And this is understandable to me. We can't begin to know the type of duress zapatosunidos is under and we should not judge him harshly on this. He does a great job with this website.

My request to zapatosunidos is that he help get this thread back on track as Wild Bill wanted it. I would really like to know where others are signing the petition and what their experiences were. Does anybody know where to go to sign the petition in the Thumb region - particularly in Bad Axe? I have friends in that area who want to sign it.

My last post to Restorium2 is a plea. Please follow the example of zapatosunidos. You'll do much better.

#59 zapatosunidos

zapatosunidos

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 8,562 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:21 PM

The beginning of getting the thread back on track is learning the lesson, and altering the original post to excise the offending material.

#60 zapatosunidos

zapatosunidos

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 8,562 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:27 PM

If you wonder why this comment from somebody we don't even know, who does not post on this site, is so bothersome, just understand that he didn't make it up. Somebody told him that (specifically as a pitch to signers, I'd bet), then he repeated it. Then William7 heard it from this guy, and came here to this site to repeat it. Does anyone have any doubt whatsoever that a petitioners "pitch" is made up of talking points that have been gleaned from/discussed with others? When we see or hear the pitch go awry, we need to correct it, I think.

In the end, the way the electoral/government representation process works is that cannabis users will be given rules by non-cannabis users. This campaign is the last big public educational process we are likely to have. We should endeavor to make it the best we can to avoid future issues, if at all possible. "Too high to sign your own name" is really bad education.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users