Wish List

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now I have 4 seed mommas in veg just waiting to go in flower.From all the pics and forums that i have read about this strain,they say its extremely potent,almost too potent.We'll see, hahaha cant wait. They are all short fat leaved plants that remind me of Maple Leaf Indica,which originally came from Ortega.

It is funny that it is so unavailable, as I think Kyle originally grew it out in the Detroit area. It's out there, just a pain to find. I was getting good cured meds from a friend about five years ago that originated out of the Detroit area. His friend moved to India so I was never able to acquire the cut. His friend just moved back so I'm hoping maybe sometime soon!

Try to get some clones of a good cut of Rez's Strawberry Diesel(KK Strawberry Cough X Sour Diesel) or Elite Genetics Super Strawberry Diesel (Rez's Strawberry Diesel X Larry OG Kush/AJ's Sour Diesel). Both are stellar strains and somewhat available in Michigan.

If you have the opportunity, try to get a Blue Dream clone or some seeds or clone of DJ Shorts Azure Haze which is pretty much identical to Blue Dream if selected right. Kyle Kushman has said it reminds him a lot of the original Strawberry Cough. I believe he is talking about structure and effect, not taste or odor obviously. He said that in last years High Times Top 10 Strains of the Year issue when Blue Dream made the list.

Sweet, thanks for the info. I've heard good things about all of those strains you listed and would be happy to try any of them. I'll be keeping an eye out for them in the next month, especially if I can't find a KKSC cut.

I would love to get

Matanuska Thunderfuck

growing again, it has been many years.

I very much would like some

Blue Dream clones

I would also love to grow

Durban Poison

again, unique and delicious

All I can offer in trade are some Super Silver Haze seeds, from a crop I grew in '08. They are probably hermie seeds but no guarentees that they were not pollinated by some other excellent strain growing at the time, (Rx, Skywalker, one other I forget).

Or I can reimburse for expenses

Archived