Elite Clones

dlovas

Sour Bubble man.

Ahhh gotcha Sour Bubble. So Sour Dielsel and Bubblegum..? Bubble gum grows so slowWhat about any HIGH THC COntent KUSH lines..? Got any of those..? I also am a KUSHY guy....stoney INDICA THICK NUGETY kind of guy. All the DEEP CHUNK lines by CannaCOpia are Dense Frosty Resin producers. THe Deep CHUNK mixes are Not huge yielders but I am focused on Quality over some marketed made up name.

To each his own... I dare you to try some of my OG 18. It will knock you back for 3-4 hrs EASY. NO JOKE EITHER!

And personally i can't believe you are knocking the Cali Connection... I gotta PM Swerve and tell him that his Tahoe OG isn't up to the cali OG standards here.. lol.

have you tried any of the Cali Connect smoke?

Our tolerance is also "Smokey the Hairy Bear?" here at the MMG.

And our standards are the highest.

So again...

Good luck on your search for the elusive, shadowy Cali OG.

Ahhh gotcha Sour Bubble. So Sour Dielsel and Bubblegum..? Bubble gum grows so slowWhat about any HIGH THC COntent KUSH lines..? Got any of those..? I also am a KUSHY guy....stoney INDICA THICK NUGETY kind of guy. All the DEEP CHUNK lines by CannaCOpia are Dense Frosty Resin producers. THe Deep CHUNK mixes are Not huge yielders but I am focused on Quality over some marketed made up name.

It is a special type of Bubblegum. It has no Sour Diesel in it. Some people consider it to be among the best smokes in the world, so depending on who you listen to it might be a "living elite" currently available in seed form. I will be finding out what surprises my seed pack holds shortly. Already have a promising specimen in flower.

SourBubble.jpg

To each his own... I dare you to try some of my OG 18. It will knock you back for 3-4 hrs EASY. NO JOKE EITHER!

And personally i can't believe you are knocking the Cali Connection... I gotta PM Swerve and tell him that his Tahoe OG isn't up to the cali OG standards here.. lol.

have you tried any of the Cali Connect smoke?

Our tolerance is also "Smokey the Hairy Bear?" here at the MMG.

And our standards are the highest.

So again...

Good luck on your search for the elusive, shadowy Cali OG.

I can't believe he is knocking Cali Connection either. Throughout the problems Swerve is having, my gear is dank!

Your going to be hard pressed to find a " Cali OG " Sure there are the clone only originals floating around here and there....but there are much better cuts of F2 and further from seed stock out there../

If your looking for a good OG search for a OG Raskal cut or a Cali Connection cut bro. I can't speak for the OGR but I know the Cali gear I'm running is gonna be some fire.

Most the OGs I see in online journals nowadays are hybrids or S1s grown from seed.

You gotta let us know how that one turns out,looks delicious

The branches sure smell delicious. A sour lime smell predominates. They have huge leaves and trunks - the most vigorous plant I've grown in terms of how massive they are. They do take a while to get going, but once they get established it is crazy how they grow. Phenos reportedly range from sour lime to red kool-aid to chocolate and coffee flavors.

The branches sure smell delicious. A sour lime smell predominates. They have huge leaves and trunks - the most vigorous plant I've grown in terms of how massive they are. They do take a while to get going, but once they get established it is crazy how they grow. Phenos reportedly range from sour lime to red kool-aid to chocolate and coffee flavors.

Yep been running a branchy coffee/chocolate smelling one for about a year almost. The problem with a pack is deciding which ones NOT to keep, all have merits and taste great! Get a few pack while you can I had to go to cali late last year because the were unavailable.

And Mezz if you have the Sour Lime pheno hold on to it that one is difficult to come by, got to go through a few packs. BOG says that is the closest to his cut!

And Mezz if you have the Sour Lime pheno hold on to it that one is difficult to come by, got to go through a few packs. BOG says that is the closest to his cut!

They all seem to smell limey to varying degrees right now in veg. I guess I'll find out soon what is limey, what is limier and what is sour limest. The kool-aid and chocolate and coffee sound good as hell too. Yeah, I don't know if I'm going to have the heart to discard any of these girls.

You guys really got me wanting to pop my SB. The wife and I already decided the grape sorbet (Blue sat x C99) would go next along with five Godberry I got left. Still dialing in the room so I don't want to start the SB till everything is perfect. Damm plant counts!

Right now we got from poppin from Cali Connection, Sour OG, Deadhead OG and the Tahoe OG... all cracked and looking great! We got the complete line, but started those first. But my personal favorite OG right now is OG #18 from Reserva Pravada. Super Sour, Nasty Super Dank and crazy hard hitting. Stinky Stinky... I always have some of that around! :)

I have 20 seeds of OG # 18 accidentally crossed with a male of DNA's Kandy Kush/ Skunk . Don't know what will come of those... got too many other things to do... but someday maybe a gem will appear from these.

Good Luck on your search!

What strain are you specifically looking for?

I am interested in the whole CC line

Are these original to the breeder because there are some lame knock-offs making the rounds and i wouldnt want to support that breeder/chucker? :huh:

I currently hold several elite clones all gifted, but i could not sell them, kind of an unwritten rule

Just saying, let's come up with Michigan elites. The only way to do that is to pop many seeds. I don't want to follow Cali, I want MI to lead the way. They are out there, in seed form, they just need to be popped.

I'd rather grow from my own seed than end up with spider mites and another phoney cloney. This thread caught my attention because I was talking about OG Kush yesterday and how many phoney clones came from selfed BS OGK seeds.

Then the guy who grows out his OGK selfed seeds takes his BS cuttings to trade night and tells everybody they are OG Kush when they aint. Seen this happen with this exact strain. Have tasted many so called OG Kush buds, only one guy had the real deal, or at least what fit the real description.

My Apollo 13 seeds produce quality that is equal to or surpasses the best OG Kush I've tried,

I'd rather grow from my own seed than end up with spider mites and another phoney cloney. This thread caught my attention because I was talking about OG Kush yesterday and how many phoney clones came from selfed BS OGK seeds.

Then the guy who grows out his OGK selfed seeds takes his BS cuttings to trade night and tells everybody they are OG Kush when they aint. Seen this happen with this exact strain. Have tasted many so called OG Kush buds, only one guy had the real deal, or at least what fit the real description.

My Apollo 13 seeds produce quality that is equal to or surpasses the best OG Kush I've tried,

To each his own

I like to grow the best of the best and easiest way is clone

Bro ,

when you announced you were a better breeder than T.G.A. I thought hmmm, maybe?

But to put down kushes by raskal or reserve privada???? Man Cali is just waiting for your gear. LOL :blink:

Maybe it wasnt the gear but... the grower?

To each his own

Bro ,

But to put down kushes by raskal or reserve privada???? Man Cali is just waiting for your gear. LOL :blink:

I want to try your OG ..how much? for a clean clone...?

I want to try your OG ..how much? for a clean clone...?

FYI TGA has like 6 people in his crew, his wife, his cousin or bro in law or something and like 3 of his boys. They have all been in the Game for decades.....TGA is good his QUERKLE just sucked. It did not purp up and I dropped the temps at least 15 degrees at night.

To each his own

Bro ,

When did I put down raskal or privada??? What I am saying is good freaking luck getting the real deal, and I've not seen anything much better than my A13. I've been around the block once or twice, and there are only a few growers that I know of that have produced anything in the same league. I've tried a lot of stuff in my days and most anybody who has tried my stuff will testify.

I don't really remember announcing that I'm a better breeder than TGA either. I think you are probably mis-quoting me there. I have chatted with Subcool and Jill many times, before he even started TGA. I know what his breeding methods are and although I'm not a huge fan of his style, Sputnik2 is one of my favorites. I'm about to grow out a pack of Sputnik2 originals I got from IndicaJones.

I know it's hard for some to fathom but my beans either rock or I don't release 'em. Everything is tested by myself and I'm very scrutinizing, especially when it comes to my own stuff.

So I'm also saying, "don't say that you can't get beans that produce killer plants in Michigan".

I havent one word about Herijuana, which has Petrola Headstash,which predates most peoples idea of what real Afghan is. They've never seen it,wouldnt know it if it bit em on the rump.

For potency and taste,its right up there.

• 6 months later...

Bump...

Good posts, Im new here, and love to see good conversation about MMJ, and the desire to be leading the way here in Michigan. There is no reason why we cant, as long as we stay educated, and HONEST. There is no room for bogus claims for what you are growing...if you are growing bag seed, then dont call it a famous strain name because it looks or smells a certain way.

That being said. My current strains are as follows: Veneno, Agent orange (finally sprouted, even after I thought seeds were damaged), The Ultimate, Fruity Chronic Juice, and Sativa Seeds Full Moon on its way.

Good luck to all of you!

OK, who has some REAL BAD MOMMAS..? OG LINES...REAL CLONE ONLY STUFF...not seed from Amsterdam or Canada. THat stuff is all watered down. Yes I have stock from both, but a TRUE OG KUSH line is not from seed I DO NOT CARE what some think but the real stuff is kept in the UNDERGROUND to prop up the Value. I had the pleasure of smoking some TRULY crazy OG yesterday so frosty it looked sprayed with PCP or Angel dust whatever u want to call it. I took a bong toke and it nearly ripped a hole in my lungs. It hurt for an hour....NO BS....but it was awesome. So if you want to show some LUV and make some money holler at me if you have some bad donkey GIRLS. I pay top dollar for them.

I only deal with patients as p2p is stated in the law. Call me or email me organiccannabis@yahoo.com or pm me on this site.

-David

Talk like this about effects concerns me. Today I heard about a hospital lab confirming huge quantities of Michigan grown pot being laced with animal sedatives, same product also being proclaimed for its fantastic effects, and I have had personal experience with Nyquil-laced pot, the effects bend your mind, the primary one is to cause paranoia so great it makes killing everybody in the room with you seem wise for your personal security. With auditory effects and multi-colored flashes...

OK, who has some REAL BAD MOMMAS..? OG LINES...REAL CLONE ONLY STUFF...not seed from Amsterdam or Canada. THat stuff is all watered down. Yes I have stock from both, but a TRUE OG KUSH line is not from seed I DO NOT CARE what some think but the real stuff is kept in the UNDERGROUND to prop up the Value. I had the pleasure of smoking some TRULY crazy OG yesterday so frosty it looked sprayed with PCP or Angel dust whatever u want to call it. I took a bong toke and it nearly ripped a hole in my lungs. It hurt for an hour....NO BS....but it was awesome. So if you want to show some LUV and make some money holler at me if you have some bad donkey GIRLS. I pay top dollar for them.

I only deal with patients as p2p is stated in the law. Call me or email me organiccannabis@yahoo.com or pm me on this site.

-David

Talk like this about effects concerns me. Today I heard about a hospital lab confirming huge quantities of Michigan grown pot being laced with animal sedatives, same product also being proclaimed for its fantastic effects, and I have had personal experience with Nyquil-laced pot, the effects bend your mind, the primary one is to cause paranoia so great it makes killing everybody in the room with you seem wise for your personal security. With auditory effects and multi-colored flashes...

flashes huh...i don't want any of that...I will tell you I tried some simpson oil and it made me feel like I was drunk or took some nyquil...very weird. needless to say is solved my lower back disc issue.

However I could not have functioned very well doing a field Sob test. So I will stick to vaporizing.

people really put nyquil on bud..wtf...I hoipe I never had any of that PCP in my brick cartel weed I bought back in the day...the things un-ethical people do for money. Never ceases to amaze me.

"don't panic it's organic"...grown right here in MI. haha

Talk like this about effects concerns me. Today I heard about a hospital lab confirming huge quantities of Michigan grown pot being laced with animal sedatives

Ok, so you heard about the pot being laced? Or you actually saw a legitimate report? I have trouble believing a hospital would be bringing in large quantities of local pot to do tests.

It seems to me that anyone running tests on the product in this state would probably need to be qualified to possess it. Until I see proof, I remain completely skeptical of this.

Archived