People V King

Eric L. VanDussen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PeoplevKing-SCtdenialofVanDussensMotionforReconsideration03-25-11_Page_1.jpg

PeoplevKing-SCtdenialofVanDussensMotionforReconsideration03-25-11_Page_2.jpg

PeoplevKing-SCtdenialofVanDussensMotionforReconsideration03-25-11_Page_3.jpg

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - March 29, 2011 - 4:00 am - http://www.therepubl...meras-in-Court/

LANSING, Mich. — Every oral argument at the Michigan Supreme Court is on a government TV channel. So why has the appeals court sometimes denied video recording of its cases?

Supreme Court Justice Stephen Markman says it's time to revisit the rule after a three-judge panel at the appeals court refused to allow video during arguments in a medical-marijuana case last fall.

Judges Henry William Saad and David Sawyer based their decision on the "fair administration of justice," but they didn't explain just what that meant. A documentary maker wanted to record the arguments in a closely watched case.

Markman says there have been major changes in technology as well as attitudes on public access to the workings of government.

They don't want anybody knowing whats going on up their when i was their i was with another Medical Marihuana case his name was Kith Camble he was the one that got raided 1 year and one day befor the Law and he got his case dismissed and the PA apeared it long story short they did not know who we were one of the judge's was talking abour are case to Keith about it the Lawyer told the judge that it was bob not Kith

thaanks Eric i would love to see this vido

• 2 months later...

Archived