The 1,000 Post Club

just thought it would be nice to commend the members who have spent the time to make 1,000 or more posts on the site.

clearly these people are helping out tremendously.... nobody posts 1,000 times asking questions :)

these people are answering questions, helping members, publishing grow journals, and much more in effort to help out.

THANKS TO:

bobandtorey

peabutbutter

blueberry

phaquetoo

drtarzanmd

kingdiamond

rockinlespaul

silverblue

greenbuddha

420Athiest

Indica Jones

keep up the great work folks........... and let it be known that if anyone has a question or problem, i can personally guarantee that any of these members will be there to help.

let's keep this rolling. as the new site rolls on, and you hit 1,000 posts, PLEASE pop in here and let us know so that we can praise you.

SERIOUSLY..... KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im just glad to have something to do in the mornings, that I enjoy! praise, complain and moan, read alot of info! had alot of fun heated agruments, and some not so fun!

Over all This is my fav Site! You Guys are doing a Great Job! :goodjob:

Peace

FTW

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

just thought it would be nice to commend the members who have spent the time to make 1,000 or more posts on the site.

clearly these people are helping out tremendously.... nobody posts 1,000 times asking questions :)

these people are answering questions, helping members, publishing grow journals, and much more in effort to help out.

THANKS TO:

bobandtorey

peabutbutter

blueberry

phaquetoo

drtarzanmd

kingdiamond

rockinlespaul

silverblue

greenbuddha

420Athiest

Indica Jones

keep up the great work folks........... and let it be known that if anyone has a question or problem, i can personally guarantee that any of these members will be there to help.

let's keep this rolling. as the new site rolls on, and you hit 1,000 posts, PLEASE pop in here and let us know so that we can praise you.

SERIOUSLY..... KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Why are my numbers different?

On this reply it will give a number about a thousand posts less than what it says on my profile page.

739 on here and 1770 on my profile page...

Just curious,

Mizerman

Why are my numbers different?

On this reply it will give a number about a thousand posts less than what it says on my profile page.

739 on here and 1770 on my profile page...

Just curious,

Mizerman

i believe that it adds your posts from the old site as well. (see marijuana ranch above)

since i wasnt around for the old site, but understand that with the new site came great change in the community, i just use the new site numbers :)

• 4 weeks later...

mine says 1228.

we are using the publicly visible numbers from the new site only........ so many people from the old site arent even around anymore. :thumbsu:

no new members since indica jones, but we have a few knocking on the door :)

• MightyMightyMezz user_popup.png
    photo-thumb-13379.jpg Joined:05-April 10Group:MembersPosts:993Views:853
    • user_add.png
    • email_open.png
    • page_topic_magnify.png

bullet_star.pngbullet_star.pngbullet_star.pngbullet_star.pngbullet_star.png[*]

welj31 user_popup.png

default_thumb.png Joined:20-April 09Group:ModeratorsPosts:937Views:1,315

• user_add.png
    • email_open.png
    • page_topic_magnify.png
    • book_open.png
    • picture.png

bullet_star.pngbullet_star.pngbullet_star.pngbullet_star.pngbullet_star.png[*]

mizerman user_popup.png

photo-thumb-567.jpg Joined:13-January 09Group:MembersPosts:908Views:825

• user_add.png
    • email_open.png
    • page_topic_magnify.png

bullet_star.pngbullet_star.pngbullet_star.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.png[*]

AKenewell user_popup.png

photo-thumb-14293.jpg Joined:12-May 10Group:ModeratorsPosts:847Views:3,553

Archived