Aclu To Doj: Keep Your Medical Marijuana Promises

Guest Happy Guy

So if you do have a bad experience at ANY business, you dont have to go back, if you get the run around, if you get the shaft, if you get the best deal in the world, you DO NOT HAVE TO GO BACK, that is not the only place that does that...

I guess we will just think differently on this, I am not going to repeat myself a million times and I dont expect you to either. Have a nice day mang.

I hope your grandmother would survive to 'not go back'. There may not have been heroin in that dispensary as the cops say. But there were felons with guns in there. How is grandma at side stepping flash bang grenades the cops had to use to get the guns away from the convicted felons in there? Pretty scary stuff for grandma. The feds were there to stop it from going any further. Does the ACLU approve, or were the feds just messing around in the state's business again?

I hope your grandmother would survive to 'not go back'. There may not have been heroin in that dispensary as the cops say. But there were felons with guns in there. How is grandma at side stepping flash bang grenades the cops had to use to get the guns away from the convicted felons in there? Pretty scary stuff for grandma. The feds were there to stop it from going any further. Does the ACLU approve, or were the feds just messing around in the state's business again?

Lets wait till we see CHARGES against the "felons"... and then wait again to see if they are "guilty" before we assume the worst. Lets not start rumors now, lets wait for FACTS!!!! So your saying that a past felon cant hold a job or own a business because of his past mistakes? The cops use paramilitary tactics on a business and that is ok with you? I am sure there are a lot of business that either have gun carrying employes or guns within reach so when/if they get robbed then they can defend themselves from the robber. Did the "felons" point there guns or shoot them at the officers? Or were guns found on the property?

Maybe you could attach a small note with your donation asking them to help patients keep their grow rights in states like Arizona? Maybe they could work with the Obama administration to stop the greedy monopolies the dispensary interests are setting up in medical marijuana states? I would much appreciate that, thanks. Maybe you might want to move to Arizona someday and grow for yourself? It really could happen here if left unchecked.

Thank you for the idea. I may just do that.

And thank you for presenting your idea in a clear and understandable manner, without personal attacks as some people might have done.

Guest Happy Guy

Lets wait till we see CHARGES against the "felons"... and then wait again to see if they are "guilty" before we assume the worst. Lets not start rumors now, lets wait for FACTS!!!! So your saying that a past felon cant hold a job or own a business because of his past mistakes? The cops use paramilitary tactics on a business and that is ok with you? I am sure there are a lot of business that either have gun carrying employes or guns within reach so when/if they get robbed then they can defend themselves from the robber. Did the "felons" point there guns or shoot them at the officers? Or were guns found on the property?

They were charged. The felons also had guns in their own cars. They will probably say they weren't their guns. Maybe their grandma left them in their car?

One thing for sure, if you are going to have guns to protect your business, you can't employ felons. That is the law, period. Felons can't have guns 'within reach' as you put it. A lot of folks believe that is a good thing. Ask your grandmother what she thinks about it.

They were charged. The felons also had guns in their own cars. They will probably say they weren't their guns. Maybe their grandma left them in their car?

One thing for sure, if you are going to have guns to protect your business, you can't employ felons. That is the law, period. Felons can't have guns 'within reach' as you put it. A lot of folks believe that is a good thing. Ask your grandmother what she thinks about it.

But there were felons with guns in there. How is grandma at side stepping flash bang grenades the cops had to use to get the guns away from the convicted felons in there?

1 of them was charged with a firearm in there car, not both. I just read the other story. So they were charged but now lets wait to see what they get at trial. Just because your charged with a crime does not make you guilty of that crime.... I am just saying, you made it sound like they had AK-47's pointed at the cops and that is why they used flash bangs... So the guy with the gun in his car will get in trouble for that. That is fine. I guess from the story they did not have guns inside the business so they can hire any darn person they want. The only thing that bars you from Medical Marijuana is having a DRUG felony and that only bars you from being a Caregiver. I guess it all comes down to how the court rules on these 2 and "Evolve", not what you or I think about it...

Guest Happy Guy

1 of them was charged with a firearm in there car, not both. I just read the other story. So they were charged but now lets wait to see what they get at trial. Just because your charged with a crime does not make you guilty of that crime.... I am just saying, you made it sound like they had AK-47's pointed at the cops and that is why they used flash bangs... So the guy with the gun in his car will get in trouble for that. That is fine. I guess from the story they did not have guns inside the business so they can hire any darn person they want. The only thing that bars you from Medical Marijuana is having a DRUG felony and that only bars you from being a Caregiver. I guess it all comes down to how the court rules on these 2 and "Evolve", not what you or I think about it...

True that. :thumbsu:

Archived