Phaquetoo Is Back!

Hi Every one!

It is good to be back! id like to thank those of you who came to bat for me to get back on the site!

I missed alot of people in here,,the good the bad the ugly lol!

im hoping to have a lil more restraint in my responses to people i dont agree with! but cant promise anything,,i dont like to make promises i cant keep!

any how what have all my friends been upto,,hope you all have had a good summer so far!

lets free the weed!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Guest knucklehead bob

Is this your second or third welcome back ? ............... Oh well ................... just goes to show ya ......................... history will repeat itself . :))

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!! lol. welcome back, it wasn't the same without you!

oh, and BHO IS THE BOMB!! here's the proof

LongHairBriAgedBHO072911.jpg

kewl Thanks bri

wow high thc content eh? woo hoo,,well I usualy have a pretty steady supply of it,,dont think i have ran out in over a yr,,just keep stashin the trash and makin lb's into grams lol!

Thanks all!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Is this your second or third welcome back ? ............... Oh well ................... just goes to show ya ......................... history will repeat itself . :))

shhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe every one will forget about it! lol :rolleyes:

welcome back brother... though this is beginning to be like the friend we all have that is going on his/her 3 marriage, dont know what to bring for a gift and wonder how long this one will last lol... i do hope you plant your feet for a while phaq.

No gift necisarry lol! thanks for the welcome, :thumbsu:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Hi Every one!

It is good to be back! id like to thank those of you who came to bat for me to get back on the site!

I missed alot of people in here,,the good the bad the ugly lol!

im hoping to have a lil more restraint in my responses to people i dont agree with! but cant promise anything,,i dont like to make promises i cant keep!

any how what have all my friends been upto,,hope you all have had a good summer so far!

lets free the weed!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived