Suggestions Please For Daughter With Crohn's

zachw

Hi Zach. While you are waiting for that one pound of bud, may I suggest trying my topical oil?

The sell little bottles of the oil all over the state for only $20. You touch the oil to your finger and then touch the finger to the tongue.

It's a cheap fix if it works out. At that rate of use, a single bottle may last for nearly a year.

All over the state - anyplace in either metro Detroit or A2? PM if need be.

Thanks -

z

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't mind me asking, why can't you? It's easier than you might think and it's very rewarding!

Maybe one day, but I currently cannot grow due to lack of a suitable space. It's a pretty full household (well, I could kick a kid out of the house and use their bedroom. Nah, think I'll let 'em stay...)

z

This info is from a study done with TOPICAL oil and not 100% cannabis oil? If so, why didn't you use 100% cannabis oil for these patients?

To save as much oil production for cancer patients as possible.

Then there's the out of pocket cost. If $20 works, then why not? If you need to go to the big guns, then go for it. So how much pure oil would your method require? And how much would it cost to produce?

To save as much oil production for cancer patients as possible.

Then there's the out of pocket cost. If $20 works, then why not? If you need to go to the big guns, then go for it. So how much pure oil would your method require? And how much would it cost to produce?

It doesn't cost me much at all to produce. I use my secondary buds that are just extra for me and my patients. Alcohol is cheap and it doesn't take much electricity. It's mostly my time involved.

Many Crohn's patients react to this oil from just the smell.

Yesterday I was told about a ALS patient in hospice care. He had lost his sense of smell months ago.

Someone walked into the room with a small bottle of oil in their pocket.

The patient asked what the smell was.

Then why add all the stuff with the cannabis oil? Just give them a couple centigrams of the real deal and see how they do.

Yes. It's 100th of a gram.

OK so.. say it takes one oz to make 5 grams of oil.

So 2% of an oz per dose. @ 300/oz would be about $6 worth of hemp oil.

Ignoring costs of production of the oil.

Urine tests positive and a high is produced.

Bottle of oil $20. At the rate of use of one single drop on the tongue, that is a supply for a year for $20.

Contrast to $6 per day or $2,190 for a year supply.

Bottle of oil $20. At the rate of use of one single drop on the tongue, that is a supply for a year for $20.

Ah, beat me to it. But I don't calculate this much for Simpson oil (~$640 yearly). Unless something is wrong with my math or with suggested dosages. I used 2 centigrams. What DOES 1/2 grain of rice-sized Simpson Oil weigh?

z

Ah, beat me to it. But I don't calculate this much for Simpson oil (~$640 yearly). Unless something is wrong with my math or with suggested dosages. I used 2 centigrams. What DOES 1/2 grain of rice-sized Simpson Oil weigh?

z

Actually, I don't know. I figure the starting dose would be about 25 mg per dose. R2 was talking about 20 mg.

I don't see what you figured an ounce costs you. I used $300. Prices are probably lower now. Might be able to land it at $200. maybe even less.

Lets see .. 640/365 = ~1.75 per dose.

1.75 x 50 = 87.50 per oz. Pretty good price, if you can land it.

Or another way .. 20 mg per day times 365 = 7.3 grams of oil.

Yeah .. I need to write it out. I've got numbers way off.

OK .. edit again. That should have been $6/5 or $1.20 per day. $438 per year.

Only twenty times as much.

Your topical oil and cannabis oil are two very different things. There is no use to compare them side by side like that.

I used $300 an ounce but based dosage on 2 centigrams / day. In the Simpson video, I think he says to start off with 1/2 the size of a rice grain. Whatever that weighs...

z

I start my patients at 2 centigrams, that's about half the size of a grain of rice. The dosage depends on the patient. You have to see what works best as you increase the dosage. The most important thing is to have oil you know is 100% pure and grown cleanly. It has to have been treated like food at every step.

I start my patients at 2 centigrams, that's about half the size of a grain of rice. The dosage depends on the patient. You have to see what works best as you increase the dosage. The most important thing is to have oil you know is 100% pure and grown cleanly. It has to have been treated like food at every step.

Yep .. if you use manure to feed your veggies, then wash them before you eat them.

Archived