Action Not Moderation

17 members have voted

1. 1. Less deletion by every Tom, Dick and Harry mod vote here

• 2 mods max with the ability to completely delete post
    • As it is now
    • same moderation with a required PM and explanation of the deletion by the moderator
    • other - please explain

i like the idea of a "quarantine thread" rather than invisibility

like where all the threads go when they have run their course, and anyone who goes there knows whats there and why...

i personally only delete double posts or offensive posts.....i have not made any invisible in a while....i have reported some to other mods and admin to help make decisions...

i don't feel like it's my place to be suppressing anyone's opinion.....

and who am i to decide when a thread has run its course...

seems to me, it has run it's course when people stop responding to it... then and only then it's finished...

if people are "beating a dead horse" then maybe that helps them feel better, and why would i care if they do...

i can just as easily not click and read it as i can.... it's a choice...and i feel like many people want to make that choice, not have it made for them...

Where did all the cool growers go?

I loved the grow threads, I wish that more growers would post do you have any idea's to help that category flourish again like I remembered years ago.

Seems time have turned more to politics as of late and for good reason, we need that. We also need productive members that also grow and don't fear sharing their action at a stressful point in our law right now.

abe, if you would like to see more growers here possibly invite them here to the site if you know of any. The process of growing may seem like a simple task but thus it isn't, and members I'm sure miss some of the advice and tips that they could find on the mmma.

This is going to have to be a team effort to achieve not any one person can accomplish the tasks we have ahead.

Trix

:bong2:

sounds more fair and reasonable. where would this quarantine area be found? buried where it's difficult for others to find?

thank you for your reply. as long as things like invisible constraints are avail w/ or w/out disclosure I'm on my way to another home with a more democratic approach.

but by now, I'm sure a few here would welcome my departure. mutual is a good thing.

Maybe you should swing by. I will provide you with a nice little chunk of my Superbud. Take it home and enjoy it. Then lets see what your posts look like. I bet they are alot calmer and filled with comedy. Open offer my friend. I dont break bread, but i would be happy to grind bud with ya! I Will be home mid-afternoon. Medcnman.

like where all the threads go when they have run their course, and anyone who goes there knows whats there and why...

i personally only delete double posts or offensive posts.....i have not made any invisible in a while....i have reported some to other mods and admin to help make decisions...

seems to me, it has run it's course when people stop responding to it... then and only then it's finished...

if people are "beating a dead horse" then maybe that helps them feel better, and why would i care if they do...

i can just as easily not click and read it as i can.... it's a choice...and i feel like many people want to make that choice, not have it made for them...

vv

420Peace mibrains,

I like the way you think on this one...

I thread is done when it has run it's course in the market place of ideas and is falling off page 3...

Free Speach is the Mother of Creatiivity!

Hey beagle yer kinda a jerkwater. If ya dont like this place get out, you chose to come to this sight, if ya have something good to add to help these guys out by all means please do, but if not just sit back, medicate and let these guys work it out.

if you want a dictatorship go to china. we need to hear the voices of our brothers and sisters. hear their pain, help them heal. help each other, educate each other. if we don't know what is bothering people we aren't going to be as informed. and venting sometimes is helpful.

Archived