The Mmma And Cpu

i'm sitting here reading the posts like other members of the MMMA wondering why the CPU now seems to be playing such a commanding role in the MMMA...are they the new leadership of this site? MK is the acting CEO of the MMMA, and yet it seems that he's taken a back seat to these new players who have installed their own Mods., Admin. and posting rules.it would seem that they have in effect taken this site over..the MMMA has always held the highest membership of all the MMJ adv. groups and just getting their hands on the name would be a coup for the CPU and being able to say they represent the member numbers the MMMA has would lend them even greater prestige when advocating their goals.. i've said for years with pride, that i was a member of the MMMA,...do i now have to say that i'm a proud member of the MMMA and a member of CPU by default?..zb/bp

CPU has no interests in 3MA other than hoping it can recover from the recent failures that have plagued it.

We have zero members of CPU in any position of leadership in 3MA including Admins or Mods.

We have absolutely zero financial interests in 3MA.

We are simply here because our organization had been defamed and slandered by the previous CEO for 2 years and we wanted to make sure the truth was heard and answer some of the questions people had about us. I suspect you will start seeing WAY less posting by any CPU members here and the vast majority of those posts will be personal responses from that person which are NOT official positions from CPU. We felt we deserved to have the truth heard. The absolutely fabricated lies that were generated from the previous CEO deserved to be debunked and he will have to find forgiveness with his God.

CPU has no interests in 3MA. We are simply here posting since all of our members have been banned for as long as 2 years.

You can now return to your regularly scheduled program.

This is an unproductive post made to continue the drama that has plagued the forums for too long. This is simply a completely foolish thing to say and shows how the BS that BB spread is keeping the community divided. It is time to let the lies told by Joe to be let go and let us try moving forward and not backwards. I am locking this thread is has no purpose other then to keep the drama up.

Archived