Divided Membership

it was recently suggested that some of my comments were divisive for the membership,and the topic was locked,they were not meant to be,,, and if any of my remarks were incorrect thank you for correcting me..these changes aren't easy for many of the members to get their heads around,including myself.if CPUs only purpose here is to try to correct what they feel are ms-rumors about their org. that's fine with me..i've read their home page and it seems like a fine group of goals,very much like ours here...but like a protective parent i worry about my MMMA and want to make sure that we stay focused on protecting the rights given us and i was afraid that in some way CPU was controlling or influencing this site....well the Admin.says they're not so i guess they aren't..there that should make everyone feel better and maybe i can get some sleep now....thank you all for your patience when dealing with me.lol...zb/bp

You do have fears but they seem to be all in your head, go to bed now,

totally uncalled for cristinew,, i just can't figure out your role here other than to bash folks.lol..where do you keep your fears in a cookie jar by the sink...at least i have something in my head besides air..zb/bp

Play nice now folks. The MMMA is here for all patients of the community and we have always stood for patients rights. Now just because there has been a change in the admins and how the site is being run doesn't mean we are changing what we stand for. The MMMA should not be a place where only one view point is expressed and by allowing the other groups to post the entire community can stay better informed. If Joe had not banned every member from CPU we would not have members with unbiased fear of then CPU. And because we are willing to work with the other groups doesn't mean we are being taken over. We will have our differences, but we still need to all work together.

Well we can just delete them all I guess. Lord you guys are hacking posts more now then we ever did.To funny and relax, ya cant keep the folks from asking or complaining as it's not gonna just stop. It's gonna take a while no matter what ya do so the more ya hack the worse it will get. So just relax. What happened to the rest of the mods? Did they quit on ya too????? I see T is still around but what about Bri? Did ya run him off too??????

Just asking as they may give ya a few pointers on trying to run the site. You'll get no help from MK as he never had anything to do with the site much or speaking to folks to ease their minds. You'll get asked tough question and hitting the delete button will not stop them from coming. Honest answers is the only thing that's gonna help that, so relax and answer them as they come.......

The question was asked and it was answered truthful.. in his first post.>>> QUOTE ya cant keep the folks from asking or complaining as it's not gonna just stop. kruztyd so i will ask you this, how come you let blueberry slander and ban you were a mod and did not speek up ????

The question was asked and it was answered truthful.. in his first post.>>> QUOTE ya cant keep the folks from asking or complaining as it's not gonna just stop. kruztyd so i will ask you this, how come you let blueberry slander and ban you were a mod and did not speek up ????

Why doesn't CPU have their own forum ? Not website, their forum ?

Why doesn't CPU have their own forum ? Not website, their forum ?

You do realize that the CPU is a small group of people who got together to protect this law. I believe there is only about 20 members so why would they put up a forum? For the most part they use Mals site to talk about things in an open forum. My link

totally uncalled for cristinew,, i just can't figure out your role here other than to bash folks.lol..where do you keep your fears in a cookie jar by the sink...at least i have something in my head besides air..zb/bp

wow we are divided worst than I though, zip you know me, I have no issues with christinew or you, but yet you two seem too! no need, I will say you are both good folks and most def would get along if ya gave it a chance like you have me!

Peace

Jim

You do realize that the CPU is a small group of people who got together to protect this law. I believe there is only about 20 members so why would they put up a forum? For the most part they use Mals site to talk about things in an open forum. My link

wow, nIce move! +1.000.000.000.00 yea billion!

Peace

Jim

Really! I was right in the middle of helping Krusty with his ISO and BOOM, banned for months. I wouldn't have done that to you man, not in a million years. I think you should be playing nice now, not throwing more rocks. We go way back to the beginning here Krusty. We can make things right again, but you need to get on board.

Thanks for your reply Quiet1. It just seems to be the norm. To have an open forum. I've seen CCs that have sites /w forums and I wonder the same thing. Theres like 2 or 3 that even post. Then I read the few comments and ziiiing, Im gone and wonder what a waste, no one even uses it. But its there.

Now the real question is why wouldn't you have your own forum. For your own members. Stealth?

Thanks for your reply Quiet1. It just seems to be the norm. To have an open forum. I've seen CCs that have sites /w forums and I wonder the same thing. Theres like 2 or 3 that even post. Then I read the few comments and ziiiing, Im gone and wonder what a waste, no one even uses it. But its there.

Now the real question is why wouldn't you have your own forum. For your own members. Stealth?

Probably the same reason the mmma doesn't have a mission statement.

Of course they have their own forum for their paying members.

So because you are a group of 20 " professionals" we the 20 or so thousand (just guessing at MMMA membership) are supposed to follow you now with no question. At least that's how some of you are acting.How you 20 got so powerful is beyond me, well no not really its where the money is at after all. More money means more power. JMHO I'm just surprised you haven't brought ROM back.

The mission of the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association is to Empower the Michigan medical cannabis community through education, advocacy and open communication. To provide a safe place where all who are looking for information will be welcomed and treated with respect. To bring patients and caregivers together in one voice to promote and protect the medical marijuana community.

The Michigan Medical Marijuana Association is about the medicinal use of cannabis. The larger issue of legalization and regulation of responsible adult use is a separate issue and needs to be kept separate. When posting to the forum please keep your posts related to the medicinal use of cannabis. Conflating the issues of medical marijuana and legalization in the minds of the public will be detrimental to both issues.

So because you are a group of 20 " professionals" we the 20 or so thousand (just guessing at MMMA membership) are supposed to follow you now with no question. At least that's how some of you are acting.How you 20 got so powerful is beyond me, well no not really its where the money is at after all. More money means more power. JMHO I'm just surprised you haven't brought ROM back.

I don't think they are asking you to follow. No one is saying the mmma shouldn't be sending their representatives or lobby to Lansing.

From what I understand CPU was started BECAUSE no one was doing anything. The mmma dropped the ball. There was a lobby in Lansing from the anti players such as MSP, PAAM, SBA, the courts, sheriff's assoc., the AG, etc., etc. All breathing down the necks of lawmakers to "fix" the law.

For some strange reason joe cain decided it was best to go to Lansing and scream and throw temper tantrums. It didn't take long before the lawmakers saw that the 3-year-old behavior was ridiculous and he/mmma lost credibility. So they didn't listen to him. Then, since they wouldn't have anything to do with him he pretended it was best to take a "hands off" approach. That was really his way of not telling the membership that the reason he wasn't in Lansing was because of his poor behavior. That's how I think it went down/my opinion. I've heard interviews of state reps describing his behavior. He acted in an unprofessional manner but expected people to take him seriously.

-The MMMA is Michigan's largest medical marijuana advocacy group, providing support and information to Michigan's expanding medical marijuana community.

-The MMMA is dedicated to being the acknowledged state-wide leader in providing services, advocacy and information to medical marijuana patients, caregivers, health care providers and their community.

Our Board Statistics

Total Posts 344,994 Total Members26,027 Newest Member joie Online At Once Record 188

08 November 2011 - 01:51 PM

ROM!!! lmao

-The MMMA is Michigan's largest medical marijuana advocacy group, providing support and information to Michigan's expanding medical marijuana community.

-The MMMA is dedicated to being the acknowledged state-wide leader in providing services, advocacy and information to medical marijuana patients, caregivers, health care providers and their community.

That's awesome but where can it be found? Virtually any nonprofit that I know of has their broad mission statement and also their vision statement posted front and center. In fact, many nonprofits have something framed and on the wall right when you walk in their front door. It would be nice to see that here. Front and center on the main page, followed by positions on the major issues. The only way to be taken seriously is to conduct ourselves in a professional manner. cain's old way when asked about positions was to rattle something off in a random thread. This stuff needs a page of its own and not on a forum. Something that lists absolute goals and positions on issues.

I don't think they are asking you to follow. No one is saying the mmma shouldn't be sending their representatives or lobby to Lansing.

From what I understand CPU was started BECAUSE no one was doing anything. The mmma dropped the ball. There was a lobby in Lansing from the anti players such as MSP, PAAM, SBA, the courts, sheriff's assoc., the AG, etc., etc. All breathing down the necks of lawmakers to "fix" the law.

For some strange reason joe cain decided it was best to go to Lansing and scream and throw temper tantrums. It didn't take long before the lawmakers saw that the 3-year-old behavior was ridiculous and he/mmma lost credibility. So they didn't listen to him. Then, since they wouldn't have anything to do with him he pretended it was best to take a "hands off" approach. That was really his way of not telling the membership that the reason he wasn't in Lansing was because of his poor behavior. That's how I think it went down/my opinion. I've heard interviews of state reps describing his behavior. He acted in an unprofessional manner but expected people to take him seriously.

Lets be fair Clector, I appreciate your disqualifying statement. As well as your efforts to explain this dilemna we find ourselves confronted with. Joe did have his own style, a little herman cain some rick perry but like them he gave it his best shot.

As far as your description of the effect of our efforts is questionable as to the effectiveness and how the message was recieved. All politicians and citizens saw a surge in citizen outrage last year via the numerous demonstrations throughout the country. Starting out of the midwest in Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, then us in Lansing, then the Occupy WS that went Global. I think we have their attention now, however they are behaving more contrary than ever before. What are we gonna do ?

Archived