I Asked Joe To Remove Our Info From His Site

Yes! Wow that is a great statement and so true.

Something occured to me the other day. The 3MA is a grassroots organization.

Successful grassroots orgs are led from the bottom, not the top. Just like successful governments.

If you're looking for a leader, just walk up to a mirror and say hi.

420Pease GregS,

I believe the info is acccurate...but then I have been warning about bb for two years!

For Me I'am happy cain is out of our Sight...

The bb stains are fading from the MMJ culture.

Kudos to The Marijuana Rancher!

He and I were seemingly the only ones who saw through Blueberry's B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.

To those that think we're all supposed to stop talking about this and forget how and why he was allowed to treat patients in the manner he did - why don't you be quiet.

I'll use this analogy.

Remember former-President George W. Bush's eight years in office? Well, it's certainly going to take longer than 3 years to clean up that c-r-a-p.

Marijuana Rancher, myself, and countless others were thrown under the bus. Some people's time periods were more than others.

This isn't going to just be magically swept under the rug in a period of 2-3 weeks.

Never going to happen no matter how much you wish for it to be so.

Anyone, defending Joe Cain/Blueberry is either two french fries short of a happy meal or they have a Fathead wall poster of him on the ceiling above their bed!

Puff, puff, pass.... :bong2: (cuz that's what us stoners do :bong7bp: )

Mizerman

p.s. I'm a lover; not a fighter

But, it's those little things...

I need a new shower curtain

Kudos to The Marijuana Rancher!

He and I were seemingly the only ones who saw through Blueberry's B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.

To those that think we're all supposed to stop talking about this and forget how and why he was allowed to treat patients in the manner he did - why don't you be quiet.

I'll use this analogy.

Remember former-President George W. Bush's eight years in office? Well, it's certainly going to take longer than 3 years to clean up that c-r-a-p.

Marijuana Rancher, myself, and countless others were thrown under the bus. Some people's time periods were more than others.

This isn't going to just be magically swept under the rug in a period of 2-3 weeks.

Never going to happen no matter how much you wish for it to be so.

Anyone, defending Joe Cain/Blueberry is either two french fries short of a happy meal or they have a Fathead wall poster of him on the ceiling above their bed!

Puff, puff, pass.... :bong2: (cuz that's what us stoners do :bong7bp: )

Mizerman

p.s. I'm a lover; not a fighter

But, it's those little things...

I need a new shower curtain

GaryS post is like hear say if you can look at it in that way it is counter productive and best to simply state how you feel instead of copy and pasting. I did this when we first came back and I really wish I had not. The BS part of all of this is simply that it is keeping things stirred up. How the heck are we all going to get along if we just keep drudging over the same BS. I think we all know how most people feel and it is getting redundant as all get out. IF it were something new it would be totally different but it is the same thing over and over again.

GaryS post is like hear say if you can look at it in that way it is counter productive and best to simply state how you feel instead of copy and pasting. I did this when we first came back and I really wish I had not. The BS part of all of this is simply that it is keeping things stirred up. How the heck are we all going to get along if we just keep drudging over the same BS. I think we all know how most people feel and it is getting redundant as all get out. IF it were something new it would be totally different but it is the same thing over and over again.

The metal plate in my head gets hot when my wife puts something in the microwave

Archived