Why Can I Not Find Any Patients In Lansing?

meds2you

my bank is across the street from a disp. and while there it became very clear why cg's have troubl finding patients. ,

And probably long after, having phone problem and groupig together was simplest, nothing more.

And i bet you spend a lot of time standing in front of that ATM waiting on all that money to come out, just to go dump it at that illegal disp.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand Mike and I apologize for reading more into your comment than what was there. And I agree with you, as long as the dispensaries remain open a segment of patients has no need for a CG.  Og was trying to say the same thing but didn't have the courage to lay it out as it really is. 

I am laughing because in the beginning CGs were ripping pts off like crazy.  Don't feel one bit sorry for them. It was always THEIR rules,their excuses,and I will NEVER meet somebody in a parking lot again. CGs should have thought of that first. Not what your income will be. First is only 100,but wait....if you want what your legal limit is.2.5,the next is 300. They lie to you and don't tell you that part just so you will sign them up.Big fights over fees,people putting down other CGs,what a hot mess.  Pts pay a fee to the State,CGs do not. And those overages aren't worth anything if you can't get compensated. So lower the fee. A smaller price is better than no price. The compassion part is gone,that's for sure. Actually helping sick people,that gone too. Greed killed the CG. So if you have cancer,and you want to try everything you can,you are NOT going to find ANYONE that will give a better price for RSO. That one is just for people that can AFFORD it. And no proof it even works anyways. As always,money talks and bullcrap walks.

you sound like the perfect pt for a despense!  so your laughing at c.g's eh?  and what are you a pt? a c,g? or both?  What is so funny?  There are many c.gs helping cancer pts for free, and not with rso, it is called extracted oil from a marijuana plant, it dont have to be done like rick simpson does it, I bet ive made some before him!  and nope there is no garuantee it will work on anyone, their are no garuantees only that you will die and pay taxes!

Peace

Jim

What do you mean by so many?  What is the expected ratio of patients to caregivers.   And I was MMMA long before you were Michael.

you got at least 9 months on me here also! im oct 09 man time goes so slow when your disabled! :butt2:

but at least ive never ever been banned or nasty to any one bawahahahahaha! :lolu: