Michigan Admits Major Error, Dissolves New Marijuana Conditions Panel

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"the fat blonde"?

really?

that's how you choose to express yourself when defining a fellow human being?

i am perplexed and kinda disappointed in this comment...

incompetent or not...

i can't help but feel like no one deserves to be labeled in such a negative way...

"...and that's...o-kay."

Fat and blonde. If that is you, then present company excepted. That description obviously left no question who I was talking about. Mission accomplished. Sorry to offend, but I find political correctness offensive in its avoidance of the obvious. Maybe it's just too bad that I missed the touchy-feely confrontation avoidance and Stuart Smalley affirmation movement. In deference to your remark, I guess I can keep it to myself and pretend that fatness and blondness don't exist. Hey. I might like making a fashion statement with blinders and a muzzle. I wonder if there is someone here who can tell me what that''s like.

Edited by GregS

"...and that's...o-kay."

Fat and blonde. If that is you, then present company excepted. That description obviously left no question who I was talking about. Mission accomplished. Sorry to offend, but I find political correctness offensive in its avoidance of the obvious. Maybe it's just too bad that I missed the touchy-feely confrontation avoidance and Stuart Smalley affirmation movement. In deference to your remark, I guess I can keep it to myself and pretend that fatness and blondness don't exist. Hey. I might like making a fashion statement with blinders and a muzzle. I wonder if there is someone here who can tell me what that''s like.

So it wasn't the .. ummm .. off white person?

So who was this rotund, fairhaired and vociferous mystery lady?

(Sorry... couldn't resist. :D ) 

Ohhhhhh you mean the fake blond, fat, beotch.......

Sorry I couldnt resist.

There was no offense meant to anyone with the making of this post.

No animals were harmed in the making or preperation of this post

. :bong7bp::dodgyrun: :dodgyrun: :dodgyrun::bong7bp:

Edited by ozzrokk