Ceiling finished in foam

lrocTKd.jpg

Back wall

9eyNXpF.jpg

Studs 85% complete

tPVyAqo.jpg

Chimney for venting (if necessary)

94HlG97.jpg

Boiler ... laundry room will be on the other side of this. Water meter is getting moved so it's not hanging halfway across the darn floor like this. (My dad's a licensed plumber..) Also going to clean up the zone valves and might install a Microboiler in the fall to eliminate most of the sh!t in this area.

G2b0TPm.jpg

You can see the plumbing stack coming down just to the right of the chest freezer. There'll be a wall just on THIS side of it (if you're looking at the picture durr) that separates boiler/etc. from laundry.

3giByeS.jpg

2E76x2N.jpg

G2b0TPm.jpg

sho i have been watching your progress

great job.. :goodjob:

taking your time and doing excellent work..

that looks like a cable tv line along that pipe sola :)

question.

is that a cold water line?

is there a threat of condensation in that confined airspace you are creating? might you need to wrap that copper water line with something before you drywall?

Heat line return, I'm filling the void with fireblock sprayfoam (was cheaper than the regular kind).

Thanks for the kind words... I know my hard work will be worth it in ~6 months, I just wish I had more time to dedicate to the project to get it done. Oh well, that's what weekends are for!

PS: Spoke to HVAC tech... I can run a mini-split in winter with a $159 option when I order it. I'm about 80% sure I'm gonna go with a 36k BTU mini-split, lose the hoods and run bare back.

Edited by sho

Greet looking grow  room my last grow room was 160x80 for flowering  back then i used 6, 36,000 BTU window units to cool the room of it's 18, 1,000 W lights at first we used the water cooled lights because we had well water for free and it was cold as heck water

But the bulbs didn't like the water so much 

Greet looking grow  room my last grow room was 160x80 for flowering  back then i used 6, 36,000 BTU window units to cool the room of it's 18, 1,000 W lights at first we used the water cooled lights because we had well water for free and it was cold as heck water

But the bulbs didn't like the water so much 

Yeah I ran the water cooled ones when I first started out here. My biggest mistake was not getting a temp. sensor for the coolant. Any problems with the pump the lights start cooking then the gaskets start melting, then the plastic housing... The  temp is not supposed to exceed 94, anything more you start getting air bubbles in the water. If the water's too cool they fog up for a bit till the water heats. I would need a bit of automation to maintain something like your talking about there  for sure....  

gallery_2767_852_243641.jpgNo sub panel, then? Allready had it in there. Put in the condenser + pad / base . Wired it to the sub panel. This unit I made was 54" x 37" x 15 Ran refrigerent lines to get some apx lengths, came up with  18.3' for the Left Side Standing in the rear by the condenser and  looking toward the entrance. Right side was 25.6' for a total almost 42'.

Edited by solabeirtan

Still a sub, the AC will be on the main not the sub.

Drywall done except for ceiling (Rained all weekend, wasn't gonna haul it home in the rain)

vKurt8Q.jpg

Laying walls out around boiler room, most of it's framed in now just didn't get a pic

Qxk8pfw.jpg

Sub panel

daKpeVE.jpg

The mess of a main panel I was working in...

A3D7kv1.jpg

50a plug, there'll be a closet for lighting controllers, ballasts, etc. with a super-quiet bath fan on a thermostat (>90 deg fan runs)

mTWCMlo.jpg

I'll snap some more pics when I'm home on lunch

Edited by sho

Ahhhhh Foresight ! I see, good looking out. carry on... 

Quick look at your link there, that one can only support one timer / cycle. Does have the option to have two not switched/hot. Just so you know if you want different cycles [yes] need to support two timers. Or two of those...   

Edited by solabeirtan

I'm just following powerbox's instructions, they're working with my local Sunlight rep... so however they tell me to install I will. EYE tried getting me hooked on 6 ballasts when I called them about lamp placement, but I kinda like the Quantum's better... and I'm def. ditching Lumatek after hearing about RF noise in homes.

Didn't have enough room for a legit "drying room" so it'll be more like a drying closet 6x4' ... if it doesn't work well, I'll have to figure something else out. it'll be behind that treated 2x4 on the floor (behind the black wire/50a plug)

bUvMgGc.jpg

Tops of studs aren't attached, I ran outta time

OElVJ0b.jpg

Gonna FINISH my framing tonight, or at least until I run out of 2x4's again... so I can get my darn floor coated. Rained all weekend so I couldn't... I got my door for the room this weekend too, so floor paint... then finish the separator walls... then finish my drywall, paint... hoping to be up and running first week of August.

Only had about 2 hours last night to put in...

Outside of the washer/dryer... won't have a door, just a 48" archway maybe? I need more electric boxes too and Menards doesn't have any 2 gangs, sold out till at least thursday... inconvenient!

E8hDR4H.jpg

Opposite of washer/dryer, where all electrical will be mounted

ZswFcOm.jpg

hDPDRgD.jpg

Where the square is, is where washer/dyer will go

YKtlNX2.jpg

Other than that, I didn't get shyt done. Need 40 more 2x4's and 26 more sheets of drywall to finish. I'm almost 50 sheets of drywall and 250 boards into this project.

Cool business Sho !  If you're doing this by yourself, you doinn damm good in my book. OK, that corner with the square is opposite your new elec panel ? Drain right there in front ?

I'd say finish your 1st room inside, so you can have use , bla bla ... leave the other board go in other words. Sound familiar ...

Cross-corner / kitty corner / diagonally across ... the elec panel is just on the right of the camera in the pic, it's looking out the room door just to the left.

Spoke to Powerbox INC today and Solis-Tek ... I'm ditching the Lumatek's for Solis for the load-sensitive startup :D

Dlo -- Two 8x10's and a 6' veg area in the middle

50a plug wired up

c92b32W.jpg

"Drying closet"... haha, 4' deep 6' wide.

xglLEId.jpg

Green light ... battery's charged and I didn't burn my house down when I turned the powwaa on

9XNCp2d.jpg

"Reorganized" the hallway... ie: moved all the bunny muffin back so I can bring more drywall in

7vdoyU7.jpg

cleaned cleaned cleaned this weekend... got 1 coat on my floor done, and this morning my wastewater backed up and made a mess. it missed the new room, thankfully.

snapped these last night... it'll take at least 4 coats of epoxy to get the floor looking nice, then a coat of UV block urethane.

5PgGL2w.jpg

AvSRx7G.jpg

LYX9kVM.jpg

Edited by sho