:)

Tiffany Golden

2 hours ago, Tiffany Golden said:

My "caregiver" sells my medicine to people who are not his patients , they are customers from which he profits.  I am forced to wait months without medicine from him because he sends it out of state to other dealers.  I do not know what to do. He says he can do whatever he wants because he is the one who grows the plants.  I have tried to explain to him that he is growing plants for me , his medical marihuana patient.  What can I do??

There's all kinds of cannabis out there for you to buy. Why are you dependent on this person at all? Start thinking about getting what you pay for. Keep it simple. If this caregiver isn't helping you then just submit a change form and they are nothing to you. End the dysfunctional co-dependency.

12 hours ago, Tiffany Golden said:

My "caregiver" sells my medicine to people who are not his patients , they are customers from which he profits.  I am forced to wait months without medicine from him because he sends it out of state to other dealers.  I do not know what to do. He says he can do whatever he wants because he is the one who grows the plants.  I have tried to explain to him that he is growing plants for me , his medical marihuana patient.  What can I do??

You have the power to walk away and let me guess you signed with them because they offered you free medicine right?

Also  making accusations like this in an open forum  paints the entire program in a bad light explain how you know that in fact he is sending medicine out of state and selling to others? 

Because unless your living with the person or spying on  them  you cant prove that is whats going on  you may believe that is whats going on  but making those types of claims could get you  a civil case for slander   if they are indeed doing this they are wrong for sure but instead of dealing with this nonsense find another caregiver  and just get rid of the headache altogether and remember the old adage  Nothing in life is free .