Personal use grow

bizsix4

3 hours ago, bizsix4 said:

Hi

If I wanted to grow 12 plants for personal use in a locked section of the warehouse I work in (with owners consent), Does the warehouse need to meet any zoning requirements?  I know I can grow them at home, but don't really have the space.

12 plants per PREMISES. Written in the law. The property is a premises and qualifies for 12. Only 12. So if the property owner decides to do 12 of his own there, or anyone else, then that could be a problem. 

3 hours ago, bizsix4 said:

Thanks for the response! He’s not looking to grow his own and wouldn’t allow anyone else to. So I should be ok even if the building is not in a “green zone”?

You could check with your township or city and see what the ordinance says. Or you could just do it and hope a building inspector doesn't decide to shut you down. It's legal …..

Depends on location as well make sure the warehouse isnt in a town or city that banned  commercial spots for growing they cant stop you  as far as I know due to local ordinances not overriding state laws  just want to make sure there are no issue with any local ordinances that might draw the police to this building.