Outdoor Grow Miracle

Restorium2

12 hours ago, Kingdiamond said:

So leave them in pots to start off when do they go into the ground?

harden them off 2 weeks in pots, bringing them inside at night, then plant in ground or Large pots. Like i said, usually about May 25 for me

Edited by glued gorilla

44 minutes ago, Wild Bill said:

My problems growing outside were usually at the end of the season. Persistent rain in the fall would frequently lead to bud rot before they were ready to harvest. Does anyone know of a way to avoid this?

Lots of air circulation. Most of us are hiding our outdoor plants out in the woods or in other ways that limit air flow around them. Once you 'liberate' your plants they will do much better. This is another way that us growers have been victimized having to hide our grows all under false pretenses. 

21 hours ago, Wild Bill said:

My problems growing outside were usually at the end of the season. Persistent rain in the fall would frequently lead to bud rot before they were ready to harvest. Does anyone know of a way to avoid this?

Started harvesting the first week of October when the rain started.

Could have waited another week or two, but easier to harvest and not have bud rot.

On 5/12/2021 at 10:21 AM, Wild Bill said:

Greenhouse and dehumidifier? But, if you cant do that, this is what i do. When it rains or there is heavy dew dry plants with a leaf blower. Stand back far enough not to blow too hard though, it should sway the plants, but not beat them down.